Fully customizable and flexible, you are able to make your demands in your time comfort. We also provide any amenities needed for comfort and a great trip.
WiFi on board
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 5
CHILD: Age: 6 - 14
YOUTH: Age: 15 - 17
ADULT: Age: 18 - 90
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Service animals allowed
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Public transportation options are available nearby
Specialized infant seats are available
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Pigeon Island National Park
Pigeon Island Hike- Guests have Fort Rodney or Signal hill to
hike, Or they can do both. Signal Hill is a little harder than Fort
Rodney but so worth it for the view! (fee)
Admission Ticket Not Included
Marigot Bay (viewpoint) optional to take a cruise to the bay.(fee)
● Anse La Raye fishing village (stopping for pictures)
● Rum tasting stop- a variety of locally made fruit flavored rum. (fee)
● Canaries Fishing village (stopping for pictures)
● Soufriere Fishing Village (stopping for pictures )
● Lunch at The Beacon (optional at guest expense)
● The pitons (viewpoint)
● Mourne Coubaril Estate (plantation estate tour) fee
● The Sulphur Springs (mudbath/drive in volcano tour) fee
● The Tet Paul trail (very moderate hike with amazing views
● The Toraille WaterFall - (cold waterfall) fee
● The Piton Falls (warm falls with pools to relax ) fee
● River Rock Waterfall (fee)
● Anse La Raye Wasco Waterfall (fee)
Chasnet Beach & Sugar Beach the main snorkeling destinations on
island. Can be accessed by land.
You have the option to choose from the list what you would like to do and not do.
Admission Ticket Free
La tille Falls- it's a place for rejuvenation and reconnecting with nature. A visit will disconnect you from everything living and offer you a chance to focus on the abundance or peace available in nature.
Admission Ticket Free
Earthquake engineering from the Royal Family 187
Freedom of speech and hearing Albany police department Western Australia 6330 King Of Dragon's Fireplace Doodle Island Moin Alround 1922 ww4
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to St Lucia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in St Lucia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in St Lucia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to St Lucia.